Friday, June 19, 2009

Very happy and Very Sad

Finaly get my result le.... Not bad Moral get A- and Ob get A-... Quit suprise because first time i get such a goof result, but i know just because moral quit easy to get A and Ob for me is lucky to get A- for it because actually the 50 MCQ were not from the Ob textbook ....many of my friend becuse of this reason only get B+ for Ob. Sebas dont be sad because even u say u dint sad for it i know u wil cuz for so many sem u always get a good result. Nvm this sem we fight together to get a good result .
But i quit sad about my GPA because of my second sem gpa get 2.7 and it make my CGPA drop until 3.0. Now i already try hard for two sem yet the CGPA only grow up until 3.3 now. I dont know went i can push out until 3.5 ??? This sem have to get five subject for it and i dint have any confident to get a good result in this sem because too many subject for me to study. Hope this sem i dont b so lazy and be more hardworking ba cuz i stll have to continue my degree in te future so i can not be take down in my diploma course.
In the end hope God Bless Me...Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment