Tuesday, June 23, 2009

meeting

First time try to use english to write blog.Today oe we can say is june 23 is the first time i attend the chinese society meeting since all the comitte member already attend at list two meeting. I am late 15 minute to attend the meeting, this is a chiese bad habit and i hope i can band it from myself. This is a formal meeting i havent attend before because it really folow all the meeting prosedour and also secetary also come out with the agenda.
With follow the agenda , we all discuss a lot of thing about all the incoming event oc and the people who should incharge.Nicholas is so lucky because he became OC for comitte training and also event manager for the Zhong Yuan Jie. I want to say thank and srry to sean and anson because u two give me a chance to became moon cake festival oc and i am so srry because i reject it. the reason i give i know is a very suck reason but i just dont want to make the thing going worst because of me, maybe is me think too much. And in the end i take the oc for prepaid member card because i dont want to let u all disapointed and i promise i will try to do my best in this thing.
Like wht sean hoping all the comitte can try their best to make all the thing best of the best and dont give out in the half way and without affect their own study because a sucessful event is counting on all comitte coporate to make it sucess.
In the end i hope my friend joane, jelly yulei and even take care urself because i know joane already sick and yet still prepaid for the chinse society thing. Joane i cant do anything to help u faster recover because i not a doctor and wht i can do is if i can help u in ur work , let me help u a little bit more althought maybe i cant help anything in all.
Last is for myself, i hope i can complete the mision tht i already be given and i know i sure can do it because i know i still have friend can help me if i got problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment